Wednesday 24 September 2014

One happy thurs-day for me (oh, I guess!)

Hey everyone, wish you to have a good day ahead.

 Let me share with you my personal schedule for today (i can say),

6.00 a.m - Wake up, drink water or juice, shower, pray

6.30 a.m - Prepare my breakfast, eat

7.00 a.m - Dress-up 

7.30 a.m - Contact my best friend, Hafizah Kamal, set the time to go to class

8.00 a.m - Start walking with Hafizah and bumps into an aunty who passes by us, chit-chat and  fortunately she came up with a funny question, "Are you guys working as Mydin Staffs?" Then, we went starstruck and just smile towards her. After a few seconds, Hafizah answer her that this is our uniform for the Science course.

8.30 a.m - We walk happily and arrive to the class on time (since our house nearby our faculty)

8.40 a.m - 5.00 p.m - Collect all the knowledge here and there

6.00 p.m - Walk home 

6.30 p.m - Shower, pray 

7.00 p.m - Laundry time

8.00 -10.00 p.m - Finish off my assignments

11.00 p.m - 6.00 a.m - Sleep..

P/s : my schedule today kinda boring right, what to do I'm just a student after all. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment